Sunday, March 15, 2009
LIVERPOOL 4 MAN UTD 1 =(

i was sitting in my sofa and watchin the game it serious suck watchin them lose.. nt juz by a goal apart... but is 3 damn freaking goal apart man... that is a rare thing to happen when ppl come playin at the legendary old trafford... is lyk the r the europe champion, world champion, and the english champion tot that other clubs will be afraid of playing them but yeah i muz say that actually man u started off great but after lot of defenders mistake and vidic got send off in my heart i know the game is totally over... and is rare that man u defender will make mistake.. but yeah i have to admit that liverpool was really great.. and how nice of me man. haha... and my classmate msg me with all the sad face becasue of man utd losing.... but is ok the title can say is still ours.. so rest well and get prepare for the next game.. and thrash the hell out of the team.. haha.. and i hope mau utd will get ribery went the transfer window open.. haha.. thx and im goin to emo still can feel the heartache in my heart but yeah is ok.. =)

played by FRED
now showing at 9:54 PM

2 reviews | yes,what you want?


[Dancing everyday]


Dancer Boy FREDDIE NG.
Ite Simei
17
14/5
fredp911@hotmail.com
i have STM.
& oh, i'm a super dumbass:D I hate going out.
i love dancing, soccer & laming.

MARK:D
KAREN:D
YVONNE:D
MEL:D
JUN WEI(WP):D
JUN WEI(B):D
JINWEN:D
BRIAN:D
CHERYL:D:D
HUI XIAN(sistar):D
YANYING
JESSICA
LYNN
JIAHUI
SHANA
CINDY
RUDDI
KAREN
NAT
FAD
YEOK LING
NAD
SHALINI(kukumalu)
MEIYAN
JASON
CHENYING
WILFRED
DIANA
NIK
HUIMIN
CALLISTA
HENG YUAN
NIKKIE
KEXIN
LIMIN
QIANHUI
  • wooo... finally holidays started... damn happy... ...
  • PICTURES..=)
  • SD performance was good... as everyone were damn h...
  • one off the best day in my life... =)
  • A lot of things have been rushing to my brain rece...
  • Today I had my final class practical test for FHS…...
  • Ppl I decided to dye black my hair, as I got exam ...
  • Today I actually wanted to pierce my ear… I stood ...
  • batam trip (indonesia)
  • today i went for visiting again... went to alot of...
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • image from #
    layout by antimony
    image hosting by #
    brushes are property of respective owners