Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today I actually wanted to pierce my ear… I stood outside 77 street for like super long thinking weather should I pierce anot.. haha… my mind is like half half kind..
Is crazy man I think the girl working in 77 streets tot that I want to steal stuff from there cause I and my friend juz stood there and keep looking and all the studs.. But after so much of thinking I suddenly made up my mind of not to pierce… haha.. I know crazy rite… haha.. but I think it just sooner or later I will sure get my ear pierce.. =) but just got to wait for the correct time… haha.. test coming up and exam r coming up and I can feel the stress coming up from my head.. ahhhhhh!!!!! FRED do something man..

played by FRED
now showing at 2:25 AM

0 reviews | yes,what you want?


[Dancing everyday]


Dancer Boy FREDDIE NG.
Ite Simei
17
14/5
fredp911@hotmail.com
i have STM.
& oh, i'm a super dumbass:D I hate going out.
i love dancing, soccer & laming.

MARK:D
KAREN:D
YVONNE:D
MEL:D
JUN WEI(WP):D
JUN WEI(B):D
JINWEN:D
BRIAN:D
CHERYL:D:D
HUI XIAN(sistar):D
YANYING
JESSICA
LYNN
JIAHUI
SHANA
CINDY
RUDDI
KAREN
NAT
FAD
YEOK LING
NAD
SHALINI(kukumalu)
MEIYAN
JASON
CHENYING
WILFRED
DIANA
NIK
HUIMIN
CALLISTA
HENG YUAN
NIKKIE
KEXIN
LIMIN
QIANHUI
  • batam trip (indonesia)
  • today i went for visiting again... went to alot of...
  • hey ppl.. nothing really happen today.. haha.. lea...
  • chinese new year is coming and im not really looki...
  • school
  • today
  • back to school..
  • happy new year ppl
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS..
  • yo ppl it been so long ago since i last blog here....
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • image from #
    layout by antimony
    image hosting by #
    brushes are property of respective owners