Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A lot of things have been rushing to my brain recently and there lots of problem really stress kind…. But still I got to find solution to solve the problem, one of the thing that is stressing my brain is studies… damn it tomorrow I got a test, and I haven really go and revised it… but I will go mug after I finish blogging… things have not been going well for me.. as I said lot off things/problem r stuck at my head.. I just hope everything will be over soon. And I hope my exam will come faster and go faster… Ahhh… this feeling just seriously suck.. What should I do man… today in school was ok went for the high element thing.. Was scary in the first place cause it was as high as the MRT track.. Wow.. But yeah at last I manage to finish the whole entire course without falling off.. Woo… but I swear it was damn scary…. After that have a class revision, never really go and listen to what my teacher is talking about cause my mind is just not that and also I am really very tired…. So yeah plan to revised later.. ppl wish luck that I will have the motivation to study and wisdom to think.. =) thx ppl have a nice day.

Labels:

played by FRED
now showing at 2:29 AM

0 reviews | yes,what you want?


[Dancing everyday]


Dancer Boy FREDDIE NG.
Ite Simei
17
14/5
fredp911@hotmail.com
i have STM.
& oh, i'm a super dumbass:D I hate going out.
i love dancing, soccer & laming.

MARK:D
KAREN:D
YVONNE:D
MEL:D
JUN WEI(WP):D
JUN WEI(B):D
JINWEN:D
BRIAN:D
CHERYL:D:D
HUI XIAN(sistar):D
YANYING
JESSICA
LYNN
JIAHUI
SHANA
CINDY
RUDDI
KAREN
NAT
FAD
YEOK LING
NAD
SHALINI(kukumalu)
MEIYAN
JASON
CHENYING
WILFRED
DIANA
NIK
HUIMIN
CALLISTA
HENG YUAN
NIKKIE
KEXIN
LIMIN
QIANHUI
  • Today I had my final class practical test for FHS…...
  • Ppl I decided to dye black my hair, as I got exam ...
  • Today I actually wanted to pierce my ear… I stood ...
  • batam trip (indonesia)
  • today i went for visiting again... went to alot of...
  • hey ppl.. nothing really happen today.. haha.. lea...
  • chinese new year is coming and im not really looki...
  • school
  • today
  • back to school..
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • image from #
    layout by antimony
    image hosting by #
    brushes are property of respective owners