Thursday, May 14, 2009
THANK YOU PEOPLE.. =)

random. =)

thx guys.. =)



=)


all share.. HAHA.



thx u ppl... =)



I WANNA THX EVERYONE WHO REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY AND WISHING ME.. THX U PPL... APPRECIATE IT ALOT... =)

alright today first thing in the morning my classmate bluff me to go scl early... but end up went there i gt a shock the bought a cake for me... haha.. so sweet man... but yeah celebrate together with my other 3 friends... =) but i wanna thx them for celebrating my birthday... and the present too... =) thx u ppl... is really nice... i loved it... =)

then in the evening when to meet my bros and sis...(les,ben,minli and wei an) haha... i really wanna thx time for seriously spending so much on my birthday.. haha.. thx alot for making my birthday wonderful. =) thx for making me look like some hawaii ppl and the present plus the treat... thx guys.... really happy man... love ya guys alot.. =)

tomorrow will be another great day... meeting my CREWMATES... wooo... i wanna thx them for celebrating my birthday beside their busy schedule.. appreciate it yo... and im sure tomorrow will be an enjoyable day.. but juz don bully me can already... =) see ya guys tomorrow... =)

ONCE AGAIN THX U EVERYONE WHO WISH ME... THX U VERY VERY MUCH =)

Labels:

played by FRED
now showing at 6:21 AM

0 reviews | yes,what you want?


[Dancing everyday]


Dancer Boy FREDDIE NG.
Ite Simei
17
14/5
fredp911@hotmail.com
i have STM.
& oh, i'm a super dumbass:D I hate going out.
i love dancing, soccer & laming.

MARK:D
KAREN:D
YVONNE:D
MEL:D
JUN WEI(WP):D
JUN WEI(B):D
JINWEN:D
BRIAN:D
CHERYL:D:D
HUI XIAN(sistar):D
YANYING
JESSICA
LYNN
JIAHUI
SHANA
CINDY
RUDDI
KAREN
NAT
FAD
YEOK LING
NAD
SHALINI(kukumalu)
MEIYAN
JASON
CHENYING
WILFRED
DIANA
NIK
HUIMIN
CALLISTA
HENG YUAN
NIKKIE
KEXIN
LIMIN
QIANHUI
  • i know that it's been years seen i last blog.. =) ...
  • bunch of hungry ppl.. HAHA.. =) YUMMY!! =) It loo...
  • friends.. =)funny faces.. =) i look so wired.. HA...
  • this is where the egg are being clean and sanitiz...
  • today was a tiring day for me. as i got to push my...
  • SPEECHLESS AND LOST.
  • this is my second week of school, is still the sam...
  • new hair cut... =0
  • SCHOOL..
  • ahh. im sick now man.. hate my throat feel lyk cut...
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • image from #
    layout by antimony
    image hosting by #
    brushes are property of respective owners